High standards Curtain wall system that has excellent structural behavior. ELVIAL EL 7200 strong body bearing ensures constructions resistant to loads and strains of high waterproofing, soundproofing and thermal insulation. EL 7200 materials offer durability with minimum maintenance.
- Atrium and Curtain wall system with visible grid.
- Recommended for vertical constructions.
- For high aesthetics constructions.
- Possibility to place windows and projected windows.
- High performances certified at the ift Rosenheim institute: 1200 Pa (proof dimensions 4,5m width X 6m height and highest dimension of glazing grid 2m width X 2,2m height).
- The full range of profiles covers all architectural needs (Internal and external angles of 90 degrees, standard angles and circular structures with variable angles).
- Variety of pressure plates caps which offer various aesthetic effects.
- Specific profiles and fittings for water drainage and diversion outside the building.
Dimensions And Insulation Characteristics
- Width Column and Crossbeam
- 55 mm
- Column Height
- 90,1 mm έως 195 mm
- Height Crossbeam
- 60,1 mm έως 120,1 mm
- EPDM gaskets placed in the columns and the crossbeams
Specifications Dimensions Constructions
- Maximum Projected Sashe's Dimensions
- Width: 1500 mm
Height: 1800 mm
- Maximum Stable Frame's Dimensions
- Width: 2000 mm
Height: 2500 mm
- Maximun Sash Weight
- 90 Kg
- Glass Thickness
- 10 mm έως 32 mm
Certifications (IFT ROSENHEIM)
- Thermal Transmittance Rate (Uf)
- 1,9 W/(m2*K)
- Static Watertightness
- RE 1200 Pa
- Resistance to wind
- Static Load 1200 Pa
Impact Load 1800 Pa
- The design, production process and quality control of all ELVIAL profiles are certified according to the European standard ISO 9001:2008.
- ELVIAL coating process is certified and conducted in accordance with the European standard QUALICOAT.
Types Of Constructions
- Vertical constructions with all potential inclinations.