EL 7000 Curtain Wall is a system of simple design philosophy that can cover almost all architectural requirements.The same philosophy of simple design is also used for the grappling and supporting elements, which can hide buildings’ imperfections and can ensure simultaneously an easier assembling. It guarantees resistant and high aesthetics facades.
- Structural or semi-structural Curtain wall system with high specifications.
- Recommended for covering vertical facades.
- Offers high aesthetics facades with glass surface projection.
- Possibility to place projected windows.
- Also available with thermal insulation.
- High resistance grid.
- Simple processes that can be done with a small manually-operated press and a drill.
- Properly designed anchorage accessories and displayed items’ containment in order to ensure an easy assembly.
- The full range of profiles covers all architectural needs. (Internal and external 90 degrees angles and circular structures with variable angles).
Dimensions and Insulation Characteristics
- Column width and crossbeam
- 70 mm
- Column Height
- 61,4 mm έως 200 mm
- Insulation EPDM gaskets placed in the columns and the sashes
Construction's Specifications Dimensions
- Maximum projected Shashe's Dimension
- Width: 1500 mm
Height: 1800 mm
- Maximum stable frame dimensions
- Width: 1500 mm
Height: 2000 mm
- Maximum Sash weight
- 130 Kg
- Glass Thickness
- 4 mm έως 30 mm
- The design, production process and quality control of all ELVIAL profiles are certified according to the European standard ISO 9001:2008.
- ELVIAL coating process is certified and conducted in accordance with the European standard QUALICOAT.
Types Of Constructions
- Structural or Semi-structural Constructions